Papyrus Homepage

Papyrus Autor
Willkommen im Forum

Startseite » Papyrus English » Papyrus Support » Lost Picture
Lost Picture [Beitrag #19399] Di, 28 Oktober 2014 17:24 Zum nächsten Beitrag gehen
simpleman ist gerade offline  simpleman
Hello, could someone please tell me how I can find my lost picture? I am working with a long document with several pictures included (and it really is a pleasure to work with long documents in Papyrus Autor). One picture is totally lost, despite it is still in the Picture Catalog (Bildkatalog). If I try to delete it in the Picture Catalog, Papyrus says it cannot be deleted because it is used. If I click on search, it jumps to a place on the clipboard, but there is no picture there. What to do?
Thanks,
simpleman
Sweden
Aw: Lost Picture [Beitrag #19401 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #19399] Di, 28 Oktober 2014 18:32 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Ulli ist gerade offline  Ulli
Hm - hard to tell. Please send us the document via email.

Gruß

Ulli Ramps

R.O.M. Logicware GmbH, Berlin
Aw: Lost Picture [Beitrag #19403 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #19401] Mi, 29 Oktober 2014 06:39 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehen
simpleman ist gerade offline  simpleman
Thank-you Ulli,
however, the picture suddenly popped up by itself. I had changed paper size from A5 to A6, without first downscaling the pictures. All went well, except this picture that disappeared.
I have learnt by now that if a picture disappears, the anchor is still visible, and if I place the cursor somewhere in the text above the anchor and press Enter, it pops up again.
simpleman
Sweden
Vorheriges Thema: Footnotes and columns
Gehe zum Forum:

aktuelle Zeit: Do Feb 23 14:51:54 CET 2017

Insgesamt benötigte Zeit, um die Seite zu erzeugen: 0.01407 Sekunden